Pageviews last month

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Found It!

I finally discovered why I was not at all satisfied with my new beading wire...
IT'S NOT 7 STRAND

I did some google-ing to find out why the wire I had recently purchased was so different from what I bought before.  Google told me I needed 7 strand beading wire to be satisfied.
7 strand beading wire is made up of 7 individual strands of wire woven together and covered with nylon.  You can find beading wire with a higher strand count, and more strands = more flexibility.
I got mine at Walmart in silver, but they  have in several other colors, and you can pretty much find anything on the internet too.

I promise I'll try to get that vintage latch hook kit finished up this afternoon, and I'm working on a super fun tutorial as well!!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment